Day & Zimmermann are in need of nuclear plant millwrights for an outage in September at Point Beach Nuclear Plant in Two Rivers, WI. They will be working 6-12’s on in house maintenance for about 4-6 weeks starting September 23rd & 24th.
Should have nuclear plant experience.
Wages are $34.44 on the check.
Call Harley Simon at 920-996-2314 or David Coenen at 920-996-2334.
Baggage conveyor mechanics needed ASAP for Dulles Airport in Northern VA.
Wages – $31.49
H & W – $4.90
Pension – $3.68
Call Brian Miller with Local 1548 at 410-355-5555
125 Millwrights needed
September 2 – 22, 2014 (2-3 Weeks)
$50 a day per diem
Call Kevin Curley, Local 729
Millwrights Local 1102 are looking for between 200-300 Millwrights starting August 1 thru the month of August and into September.
They will have three to four projects in Chrysler, Ford and GM Plants.
Shutdowns will be scheduled to go 7 Days a week, 12 Hours a Day, and 2 Shifts.
Anyone interested, contact Local 1102’s Union Hall at (586) 756-3610 and get your name on there out of work list as soon as possible.
Millwright’s Local 1102, Business Representative
Millwrights needed for a 7 to 8 day shutdown at the Honda Marysville Auto Plant in Marysville, Ohio. This job starts on Saturday, June 28th and will be 10 to 12 hours a day.
Contact Keith Kistler at 614-236-2440.
Needed a Millwright to act as a Superintendent for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- A journeyman with at least ten years experience and at least five years of foreman experience
- Specific experience as a superintendent on jobs for the Army Corps of Engineers (COE)
- Has completed COE Quality Control School
- Feel comfortable running millwright crews and multiple other trades
- Willing to read and understand detailed job drawings and specifications
- Willingness to do jobs 3-12 months in duration at locations across the US with occasional weekends at home
- Work schedule is typically 5 or 6 ten hour days
This millwright could be a member of any local. The work takes place in locations all over the United States.
Contact David Lasserre, Local 548 at (651) 341-4419 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Millwrights/Welders needed ASAP
10 on 5/15/14 & 10 on 5/16/14
Drug test on site
Weld test on site
6-10’s – Outage to go until June 6, 2014
Wage: $30.88 Hr.
Total Package: $52.93
$1.00 more for Welders
Overtime paid at time and one half
Contact Jeff Bort – 217-735-1051 or email@example.com